Literotica.com
index : members : ChefStiffy : Biography

Add to favorites

ChefStiffy
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
ChefStiffy's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: July 07
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Virginia
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: massage, oral, public
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 4065804
Member Since: January 5, 2018
Last Modified: January 5, 2018
Some words from ChefStiffy:

Never would have thought that I could stay as horny today as I was when I was a teenager. Never believe that older men lose their interest in love, romance and good sex. I have had more than my share of lovers over the years and with each one I have learned. I consider myself straight but not narrow. As a young man in the Navy I discovered the dark delight of the Adult Book Store glory hole. I am certain that it was most often another man's mouth that took care of my stiff cock thru that hole, it was all good. In the pre-AIDS days I was often a active participant in group activities, several naked bodies rubbing together with wonderful results. Age difference has never been much of an issue, as a 20 year old I had a 44 year old girlfriend/lover when I was in my 40's I had an affair with a girl less than half my age. I am going to try to write some stories here, please feel free to let me know what you think..

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board