• Authors
  • jerryjwj

jerryjwj

I have received so many thank yous for the Marti series, for which I am very appreciative. I apologize for not yet having the series finished. I have been inundated with work and tried to slip in the last installment shortly after all this work started. My work load really distracted me, and I was disappointed in the last installment. So, I promised my self I would not finish the series until I could devote the time it deserved. Evidently, the current recession may just give me that time.

I have a completed outline for the entire story. I wrote that before beginning the first installment. If you like the story so far, the ending will be a real pleasure, but unfortunately not for Marti or is that fortunately? I think some will be able to guess what is about to happen to her and from whom she will receive it, in the next installment. The installment after that will be the last and what happens to her then and where she is taken so excites me, that I want to it give away. But I restrain myself, or is that Marti that gets restrained?

Thank you again.

Jerry

Location

OffShore Key West, FL

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
38Followers

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact jerryjwj by clicking here.