• Authors
  • NeonBlueEyes

NeonBlueEyes

Omega Male Wolf Dominant Sapiosexual Sensualist with hedonistic tastes for the sublime...

Am I a conundrum wrapped in a mystery, or am I a puzzle trapped inside an enigma?

I am a paradox, Alpha Male coated in Omega Maleness, Dominant yet Feminised. Sensual yet physical. Deviant yet soft edged.

A Poetic Soul in touch with his inner feelings yet also raw untapped power seeking a sensual submissive women to soothe and adore the beast within.

Seeking my muse, to discover myself. Wishing enlightenment but wanting to share the journey.

A flame barely flickering but an explosion waiting to happen.

A sharp pair of fangs but with a fur glove ready to massage you...

I am a big tease, yet I like to please.

A turbine requiring a steady stream to allow the flow of words and physical release I need.

Who I am when with you is based on who you are with me, I respond and react to you. Treat me well and I will adore you, treat me badly and it does not bode well.

In essence, if you're looking for a Susurrus voice you'd welcome close to your ear for it is deemed as Lubricious; and wish for it to be followed by Exosculation...

Location

Rutland UK

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
16Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

49

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Swinger

Pets

Dog(s)

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact NeonBlueEyes by clicking here.