• Authors
  • Scotty Boy

Scotty Boy

I'm a born New Jerseyan, now living in Arizona thanks to a certain University which felt confident enough to accept me. Although I don't get too much free time between my art classes, I've been trying to work my way into becoming a young writer, and I figued that I couldn't get much of a better start than by submitting work to a nationwide (maybe international? I'm not postive) website. In terms of physical aspects, I'm 5'8", about 170 pounds, with slightly long brown hair, brown eyes, and just about the cutest lil' mouth tat you ever did see (at least, according to one person...I'm still not sure if they were serious). I appreciate all the people who have decided to take a chance with me and read my work (some of which is true, some of which is not...you decide), and I'd also appreciate any comments you might want to send to me. I've also recently devoted my new screen name, Plan V, to Literotica.com and its readers, so if you want to, feel free to IM me. Thanks again, and happy reading!

Location

Phoenix, Arizona

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2Followers

More About Me

Pets

Other

Fetishes

I'll Try Anything Once...perhaps Twice...you Name It.

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Scotty Boy by clicking here.