Literotica.com
index : members : Casanova747 : Biography

Add to favorites

Casanova747
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Casanova747's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: Pansexual
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 4091954
Member Since: January 18, 2018
Last Modified: July 18, 2018
Some words from Casanova747:

A sexual anthology

I have just authored my first story and developed something of a small audience, to my new followers i say thank you for your feedback and support.

What I intend to do is create a sort of sexual anthology telling a series of different scenarios with each being connected, though some will be less connected than others.

Without further ado here is the list of stories i will be developing.

The McLarens - Follows the incestuous relationship of the McLaren family through the eyes of the son, Kyle McLaren and showing how the relationship functions and endures through things such as: day to day life, holidays, family members leaving for university and many more to come.

Unlucky Ian - Ian’s never had a particularly good life, growing up he found himself the last picked for every team, the first person blamed if something went wrong and the one guy who never gets invited to the party. Ian one day finds his life beginning to turn, he gets a dream job and meets the girl of his dreams who’s not only hot but actually likes him. All is great until she meets Ian’s good friend Kyle McLaren.

Run Marwood Run - Marwood ‘Woody’ Black has a great life, a great family and a smoking hot girlfriend whos an up and coming model. But despite all this Woody has a problem, he just can’t stop seducing his girlfriends friends every time he meets a new one of her friends two weeks later he’s in bed with them. How many plates can a man spin before it all comes crashing down.

Daddy Daughter Day - Jensen Ames isn’t very close to his daughter; his wife knows it and sadly his daughter knows it too. Fortunately Mrs Ames has a plan a weekend away to a carshow in Plymouth would be the perfect bonding opportunity for the two of them, connecting over a mutual passion. Jensen would rather not, but after a few bottles of wine at surprise dinner cars won’t be the only passion they share.

Any and all feedback would be appreciated.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board