• Authors
  • cmpm

cmpm

I am a divorced father of two beautiful daughters. I have taken my time to grow emotionally and am ready to move on with the woman of my dreams, but I have to find her first. I am happy with who and what I am but would love to be able to share my life with that special person. I love to have fun, good natured, enjoy auto racing, walks in the park, swimming, etc. I have been to Walt Disney World twice and want to go back again (the kid in me). I can feel comfotable being at home watching a movie or at a movie theater. I have two beautiful daughters and will do anything for them. I'm honest and caring and have no need to lie about anything. I would like to meet a woman who can share some of the same interests with me and someone that is loving, caring, and available both mentally and physically. I'm not going to beat around the bush my ultimate goal is to get remarried. I don't play head or heart games and I expect the same in return. I have found that a lady can play those kind of games just as easy as a man can. I want to find a woman that is attractive inside and out, has a good sence of humor, and is not afraid to be romanced.

I want a woman that knows how to be a woman but also know how to be sexy at the right times.I am looking for a woman around Cincinnati or travels to Cincinnati. You must be fun loving, clean, be willing to ride thrill rides at an amusewment park, but also enjoy formal dining (occasionally).


Location

Cincinnati, Ohio

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
2My Comments

Contact Author

Contact cmpm by clicking here.