• Authors
  • LusciousLynne

LusciousLynne

Just a professional married lady (Late 40’s) that loves cock and enjoys being shared in MFM with my husband plus one (or maybe two, if I’m lucky!)
I just love to tease and wear stockings, short leather skirts, and high heeled boots, especially thigh boots.

I enjoy light bondage and being 'taken' and can also enjoy being the dominant one, depending on my mood.

The drawing is actually a photo that has been given a sketch effect, and yes, it is me.

I love cock, young or old!
I love feedback and will always reply, but remember to include your email address!



I have recently started visiting ‘Live Chat’. If you make contact, please have a profile and something to say.

Young men welcome! Especially in the non con room. Come and get it!

If you open with a picture or description of your cock, you won’t get a reply, I’ve seen plenty!

Hi, or Hi, how are you?
What brings you here? E
Would you wear this (with a link)
Having no profile, are all reasons why you probably won’t get a reply.

Cocksure guys aren’t my thing and I have no interest in Bi men. Make your mind up!

Other things that I have no interest in are, in no particular order;
Anal
Family
Daddies
Nudists
FFM

Happy to chat to any ladies that are bored waiting for the right man to chat to!

Location

Cotswolds UK

Gender

Female

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
84Followers
4Following
6My Favorites
7My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Short

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Wearing Leather Mini Skirts, Leather Thigh Boots, Knee Boots And Heels

Contact Author

Contact LusciousLynne by clicking here.