• Authors
  • FemaleFriendlyFemdom

FemaleFriendlyFemdom

What do I mean with "Female Friendly Femdom"?

Well I like to write femdom oriented stories that both men and women can enjoy. That's the gist of what I'm doing. I find most female characters in femdom stories to be very mean and unrelatable, and I pride myself on writing female characters that are more realistic, relatable and likable.

So in essence I like to create more sympathetic female characters, which doesn't mean the female characters in my stories aren't deeply perverted and turned on by violence and enjoy power and dominance, just that they are good people at their core.
They're not inexplicably hateful of every man they come across simply because he's a man, if you enjoy that type of character then more power to you, but you won't find them in my stories.

I also try to create male characters that women can enjoy reading about and fantasizing being with, so no total wimps without redeemable character traits will be created in my stories.

And I try to objectify the male characters equally much as the women in my stories, so in that sense, in narration I also try to be female friendly.

If you by "female friendly femdom" think of soft core, lovey dovey type bdsm, with silk cuffs and feathers as punishment then unfortunately I must disappoint you, that's not what I'm writing.
That's not to say that my content can't at times be romantic, but the content is very much hardcore, and it gets progressively more and more hardcore as the story advances.

I hope you will enjoy reading my stories, I love reading your comments, all feedback is welcome, though of course positive feedback is always the most appreciated :)

Gender

Male

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
27Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Age

34

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Fetishes

Femdom

Contact Author

Contact FemaleFriendlyFemdom by clicking here.