Literotica.com
index : members : Fuzzy_Kbear : Biography

Add to favorites

Fuzzy_Kbear
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Fuzzy_Kbear's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 41 to 50
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: N.KY
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: reading,Writing,Movies
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Incest Lit,Anal,Bondage,Oral,Romance,more
Pets: Dog(s)
User Number: 4118749
Member Since: February 1, 2018
Last Modified: November 13, 2022
Some words from Fuzzy_Kbear:

***UPDATE*** 11/13/2022

Just wanted to let those that have followed me know I'm still here. With COVID around the world and my own health needs, writing has had to be put on the backburner for a while. I've spent a lot of this time reading some of my old favorites and new stories that have interested me. I have a few stories (including the second chapters of my two stories) partially written, and will be working on them to try to post by the new year if not sooner. Thanks for your patients.

***UPDATE*** 12/12/2020

The first story of MY universe has been submitted for publication "Starting Over" is at least a four part story with the first chapter ready.

***UPDATE*** 8/2/2020

I'm still working on Ch.02 of New Normal... But inspiration has struck again. I'm currently researching for a Ancient Greek Mythology tale in modern times sorta a Percy Jackson for erotica. It will be called 'Son of Eros' and it will have many "Easter eggs" with the name play of characters. I've got over 2500 words of plot and research and a couple dozen website bookmarked.

*** UPDATE*** 7/17/2020

Just finished my first story for publication here. Waiting for submission approval!!!

I'm not new to the sight but I finally broke down and made an account. after several years reading I've decided it's time to try my hand at submitting some stories of my own. I will be using a lot of my personal fetishes in my stories and they will not be quick stroke stories. If that's what your after find another author. *UPDATE* I am working on my stories and hope to start publishing soon. A word to those that read my stories... You should know most of my stories will be in the same universe...MINE. In my universe, while ALL incest in still illegal and immoral and can lead to public shame and disgrace, ONLY forced and or under-aged incest will be wrong. So my stories that contain incest will be technically breaking the law the characters will still try to keep it secret to avoid public ridicule... and how can "immoral" people prove their love didn't start as underage or forced incest? Also no STDs or birth defects between those truly in love. This also means that some of the incest will involve births which not all readers like. I am forewarning you now. Pregnancy is one of my fetishes, and incest pregnancy is a double whammy.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board