Literotica.com
index : members : Trionyx : Biography

Add to favorites

Trionyx
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Trionyx's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 4181791
Member Since: March 16, 2018
Last Modified: April 13, 2024
Some words from Trionyx:

Nov 30, 2023

I am honored that my story Last Few Days of Summer was voted the Readers Choice for First Time stories for 2022. Thank you for your votes and support.

August 2022

I was surprised and pleased when my piece How to Fuck Without Saying Fuck was selected as the Readers Choice best How To submission for 2021. I thank those who voted and appreciate all the feedback which this submission and all of my stories have received.

July 19, 2022

My stories frequently feature people with flaws, just as we all have, and I believe they can make the situations more interesting. You won’t find 38DD breasts or ten-inch cocks but hopefully you will find some interesting characters in some challenging circumstances. We authors (and I am humbled to even consider that term about me) do appreciate feedback and votes. Thank you.

September, 2021

I was tickled to learn that my story Summer on the PCT was a winner in the Summer Lovin’ contest. Many thanks for your votes and support.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board