• Authors
  • Manndee

Manndee

Hi,

So like all of us, we all just want to be happy. After one year of sheer hell, things have started to turn. We all pray that one day we will meet the right person. Before you all say 'yeah right' I believe that when you try, you will meet that person. This may all sound very theatrical, however, I believe I have finally found that person. So where do I begin?

We all know that our personal desires and sexual highs are very personal and extremely difficult to explain. How many of us get to a point in our lives where we try to ignore this special thing that we do? Sharing with a partner is probably one of the hardest things we think about doing. We get to the point where we are going to tell them and something in our mind tells us if we do we will probably lose everything we have. So we suppress our desires and think that by throwing away our clothes it will fix everything. How many of us have done that?

It seems a shame that age and life experience seems to be the thing that finally gives us the courage to admit to ourselves that it is never going to go.

So when I met a girl 8 years ago and found the courage to tell her about my other self, I never believed that one day we would be together. Two years ago, my marriage ended, and I finally found the courage to be me. My new partner is younger than me, smarter than me, and has the most incredible attitude with an honest and open mind. I don't think anyone could be more supportive to me than she has been.

We cherish our time together doing simple pleasures such as shopping, cooking, and going to the cinema. When we are out, I am often underdressed. The piece of mind I have when we are out in the comfort of the clothing I choose is freeing. The aspect that strikes me most is that the items I am wearing under my clothes are treated no different then the clothes I am wearing in public. When I seek reassurance it is given without any hesitation and in a genuinely comforting way that I never thought could be experienced.

How do I explain that this feels 'normal'?

Yes, that word 'normal' is such a cliche, when we think about our secret lives. But when you finally find someone, who accepts you the way you are, trust me, you will be able to add the word back into your daily life. In the strangest of ways, dressing now for me is normal, and in a bizarre way just feels like it is no longer a challenge. There are no secrets, it is just normal.

So those of you who know me, know about the stories I write. I am so lucky that my partner is so supportive in my writing and I'm hoping you'll all be pleased to hear that I am writing again. So thats where I am in March, 2018. My aim is to update this profile more often. I hope that this new short profile will give hope to some of you who still yearn to find inner peace within yourself and one day, the support of a loving partner. Life and attitudes are finally changing towards various sexual orientations. Thankfully, we no longer suffer much of the stigma that so many people in the past used to have. Thankfully, we now have the internet that offers us the support and friendship that allow like minded people to openly share worries and desires. For anyone who wants to talk to me and my partner, please write to my personal email address (manndee4u AT gmail DOT com) and my partner and I will do our best to support you in any challenges that you may be enduring.

Warning to: Sydney University and all other institutions using this site or its associated sites for projects - You do not have permission from me to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Location

Harrow, London, UK

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
122Followers
134Following
2My Comments

More About Me

Age

49

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Wine, Cinema, Theatre, Pet Ownership

Pets

Cat(s)

Fetishes

Rubber, Pvc, Satin, Silk, Bondage, Domination, Humiliation

Contact Author

Contact Manndee by clicking here.