Literotica.com
index : members : aimingtomisbehave33 : Biography

Add to favorites

aimingtomisbehave33
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
aimingtomisbehave33's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 33 to 40
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: California
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: writing,video games,comics,movies,horror
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Big tits,Strong women,Anal,Creampie,Nerdy
Pets: None
User Number: 4192161
Member Since: March 24, 2018
Last Modified: April 13, 2024
Some words from aimingtomisbehave33:

"Clichéd, thoroughly unrealistic and proud of it! Over 7.8 million views since April, 2018!" - aimingtomisbehave33

"...way too much sex. Well written though." - an excerpt from my favorite negative review for Senior Year Memories

* * * * * * *

Just a guy who loves reading and writing hot stories. I try to keep my stories fun and character driven and specialize in the cliched and often unrealistic (yes, I know these stories have an occasionally wacky understanding of anatomy and what fits where and how easily it does) that requires a heaping dose of suspension of disbelief, but still hopefully quite enjoyable. I do my best to make sure my erotica has a story, that there is at least some character to the characters, and to be fair to everyone (save for the assholes of the world, who generally don't have a place in my erotica). I know I don't always succeed, but I do aim to make my stuff enjoyable and steamy for everyone, and I hope I don't disappoint.

Thank you as always for your support, comments and constructive criticisms!

If you enjoy my works, please, please drop some stars, reviews or sending me feedback, or consider picking up ebook copies of my works at the link below! Most of you who've gotten in touch have been amazing and really keep me going with this!

----------------

***

SPECIAL UPDATE 2/9: Out of an abundance of caution over some content they found vague and might have run afoul of their terms & conditions, Patreon has removed my page on their site. While frustrating, I understand why they did this from a place of safety. I have been told that I will be allowed to reapply with them under certain conditions, and will be using this time for self-reflection and working on my intended ebook "special editions" of Senior Year Memories. Thank you all for your patience and understanding in this profoundly frustrating, albeit understandable, time.

***

4/13/24 – Well, I know that this one is going to excite some of you out there, as I know I have a fair few Addison fans in the crowd. I've just released my sixth ebook, covering the events of Homecoming and everyone's favorite busty, cheerleader, Latina Homecoming Queen, Addison Gonzalez. I was never 100% satisfied with how this one turned out before, and had a good time expanding and polishing a lot of the rougher edges, and, of course, adding even more sex. I had fun with this one, and I hope you will too, so get your copy at the link below today!

https://www.smashwords.com/books/1550678

After taking a bit of a break from writing with the whole Patreon fiasco, I've recently gotten a solid start on Chapter 47, with about 9,500 words currently down. Given my usual goal of about 20-25,000 (with this one looking on the longer end), it's going to be a while before this one sees the light of day, but I'm looking forward to sharing hopefully by month's end! I'll keep you updated here on its status as it goes.

***********

SENIOR YEAR MEMORIES is now in ebook form!

In a project that I’ve been developing for some time, I am now releasing brand new “special edition” ebooks of Senior Year Memories. Just what does “special edition” mean in this case? Well, while I might not have gone full George Lucas on these, I have spent a lot of time polishing the original text and adding more character scenes and hot sex (of course), in addition to the occasional new surprise here or there. If you’re looking for more Senior Year Memories in your life and want to help support me, get your copies at the link below

https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/A.Misbehave

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board