• Authors
  • compas4u
Reader Profile image
userpic of compas4u

compas4u

I'm a married housewife and I share my body with other men to satisfy my husband's voyeurism.I was a virgin when I got married, and my husband was the only man that I had ever slept with.After about 7 years of marriage,( 3 of those years, being constantly coaxed and persuaded by my husband ), I finally submitted to his wishes. Now,after 6 years of sharing , I enjoy entertaining new guests as much as he enjoys watching me do so. Perhaps moreso.Living this sort of lifestyle, I've come to encounter many new experiences and situations with the men that I've been with. I've posted my pictures at some of the amateur posting sites and enjoyed the replies they brought. Some of the men that write me are very interested in reading about my adventures, so,,,, here, at this site, I'm going to share some of my personal accounts with others so that may come to understand my transformation from chaste to minx.I use MINX, because it's definition is ME.n : a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men :A girl or young woman who is considered pert, flirtatious, or impudent.

Location

canada

Member Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Sharing Myself For My Voyeur Husband

Find Me Online

Contact Member

Contact compas4u by clicking here.