Literotica.com
index : members : stpf2002 : Biography

Add to favorites

stpf2002
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
stpf2002's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Small
Location: In your dreams
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 4203679
Member Since: March 31, 2018
Last Modified: April 25, 2018
Some words from stpf2002:

Despite my nature of being mainly a SLUT and a SWITCH, with many alternatives to my kinks both with men and women, I entirely remain attached to my Master/husband, his SLUT, WHORE, SLAVE and BITCH. He is my reason for living, my purpose and the light of my life. My husband enjoys to fully expose and uncover me for my sexual education and spreading further my boundaries. We are a deeply in love bonded married couple, very confident and without any doubts in regards of our relationship, sexuality and commitments towards exploring and reaching kinky nirvana and numerous sexual pleasures...

I am looking forward to hear your comments, suggestions and sharing our written stories. If you do like what you read, please feel free to comment on my stories, even as extreme as it may sound, no harm taken, we are all consenting adult kinksters after all - well, I do hope so! ;-)

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board