Literotica.com
index : members : Nikkiejanes : Biography

Add to favorites

Nikkiejanes
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Nikkiejanes's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Uk
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 4224929
Member Since: April 14, 2018
Last Modified: October 21, 2020
Some words from Nikkiejanes:

I'm mature and longtime happily married.

I started to write erotic fiction in the begining of Feb 2018 after reading it for a few years on e-books, and thought I have enough ideas I could write like this,then found this site and a few others of the same so had the incentive to do so.

A lot of my early stories have a strong autobiographical bent to them, either the whole story or certain scenes or in some instances the description of a character!!! In some cases a scene or story is just something I wished had happened. You'll just have to wonder which, if the story is true I will tag it as such, but which character I am???

I have recently taken to writing incest based stories, none of these are biographical, however some of the characters may well be based on people i know.

I love oral sex both giving and receiving, and threesomes preferably FFM.

I welcome feedback on my stories, but ask you to think if I have written a story to go a certain way that is the way I wanted to take it, if I had wanted to take it another way I would have done and that could be a different story.

PLEASE DO NOT BOTHER TO SUPPLY DIRECT FEEDBACK IF YOU ARE ANON. I CAN'T AND WILL NOT RESPOND TO ANNONYMOUS EMAILS.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board