• Authors
  • annag98

annag98

Hi there - I'm Anna, a 45 year old lesbian and Lit author. I married the love of my life, Jodie, on 15th February of 2020. On 27th May 2022 Jodie gave birth to our beautiful daughter, Lilith. I am blessed to have them both in my life. I don't know if my heart can contain any more love right now.

As of August the 2nd, 2022 I am Head Librarian for Pixie at Emily's Escorts. When I'm there you'll find me in a sensible blouse, pencil skirt, what you assumed are tights, and four inch heels. My sub librarian is my wife, Jodie. Love you babe. My assistant librarian, as of 26th August 2023, is the wonderful NicolaChav.

On 30 August 2023 Brina and I declared our love - she is my adored one, my bedrock. I know I'll be judged but be assured that Jodie and I are still very strong and she adores Brina. On Saturday 16 of September, 2023, Brina and I got married in Emily's Library, Pixie officiated and Karen was our maid-of-honour. It was a beautiful ceremony and made both of us cry with happiness. I love you Brina.

I write in my spare time, and have done for as long as I can remember and enjoy quite a few of the stories here so I decided I would like to write stories that I would enjoy reading. I fully understand that what I like in erotica is not to everyone's taste, so I am not offended if my style is not for you. If you feel that you have enjoyed my story please consider giving it a star rating - the higher the better obviously. If you don't enjoy it please send me some private feedback - constructive criticism is always welcome.

I have a few true stories published here about my first love, Becky - "Saturn Rising." Another Becky story, is "Coming Out and Coming Clean". There is another true story - "Allie" - that goes just before the story of how Jodie and I met, fell in love and finally got engaged. It's called "Five Years." There's also the story of a little trick I played on Jodie which I tell in, "My Wife's New Girlfriend". I recommend reading those in that order.

The rest of the stories are all fiction but have some basis in my lived experiences. Most are standalone, but there are a couple that build on previous stories so I recommend you read "The Angel" before reading "Forest of Dreams", likewise read "Madame Récamier" before reading "Une Nuit a Paris.""

Please leave comments or send private feedback. I love to read how people react to my stories.

Jodie and I are both femme which some people seem to find surprising although I'm not sure why.

If you PM me, and please feel free to do so, make your first word the name of a fruit and that way I'll know you've read this far!

I do role-play but the mood and connection has to be there before we start. Let's build and please, don't tell me what *I'm* doing.

For the statistics obsessed types, I'm 5'8", redhead, hazel eyes. UK size 10, US size 8. and everyone asks eventually, so 34b/c depending on where I am in my cycle. :)

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Author Stats

6 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
811Followers
13Following
15My Favorites
57My Comments
19Series Published

More About Me

Age

45

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Gay

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Writing, Walking

Fetishes

Masturbation, Cunnilingus, Toys

Contact Author

Contact annag98 by clicking here.