• Authors
  • Jane C

Jane C

I'm a happily married housewife with a couple of kids. So I'm not looking for anyone. But I will use this space to tell anyone who is interested a little about myself.

I've been penning the occasional short story since college. I don't consider myself a particularly good writer. But I do enjoy the act of creating stories. I love how a story develops in my head till I get to the point where I have to put it down on paper.

The first time I even considered writing an erotic story was a few years back when I discovered Literotica and other sites like Literotica. I thought the idea intriguing and, as almost a gag, submitted a very short erotic story. I thought it would be a one-time thing. But the sheer volume of responses amazed me. I had never felt so appreciated as an amateur writer.

So I decided to write some more erotica. I discovered that erotic stories were actually a lot of fun to write. Here's how it works for me. I will get a fantasy in my mind that I begin to develop. Sometimes it's a matter of daydreams, other times I actually masturbate while I explore and grow the fantasy. When I'm completely alone in the house, I like to finger myself gently so I reach a point of comfortable horniness. I don't want to become frantically turned on. I jut want to get to a state where I can feel the effects of my fantasy. By this I mean that I should feel myself get turned on when I think of something that works well within the story that is being developed in my mind.

When the fantasy finally gets completed, that's when I start to write. I like it when this process is organic. I don't go looking for something to write. I only want to write down fantasies that hold a particular fascination for me.

If you read my stories, it becomes obvious that I am somewhat obsessed with the interplay of power between the sexes. It is the assertion and transfer of sexual power between lovers that I find most erotic.

Some have written me and asked me why I write from the man's perspective. Well, the simple answer is that I usually don't. This is a recent trend for me. On other sites I have published stories mostly from the woman's perspective. But I have found myself enjoying writing as a man. I think one reason for this is that it allows me to explore the other side of my fantasies. As a woman I think I'm often more turned on by what the man thinks of me as opposed to what I think of the man. Given the choice between making love to a very good looking man or making love to a man who thinks I'm very good looking, I will choose the latter every time.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy my stories. Write me if you like. I always get back to those who take the time to get in contact with me.

Jane

Location

Atlanta

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers

Contact Author

Contact Jane C by clicking here.