Literotica.com
index : members : ShowOffSlut : Biography

Add to favorites

ShowOffSlut
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
ShowOffSlut's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Northeastern USA
Orientation: Bi
Interested In: f
Status: Curious
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: Exhibitionism, shaving
Pets: None
User Number: 425431
Member Since: October 4, 2004
Last Modified: November 2, 2004
Some words from ShowOffSlut:

With some trepidation I posted my first story less than a week ago. Since I've never posted a story here or anywhere else I wasn't sure what to expect but I've been overwhelmed by the positive response that my first story received. I really want to thank everyone who's taken the time to vote and send me such encouraging comments. You're all made me feel very comfortable, and it certainly makes me want to write more knowing that my first story turned so many of you on.

I will try to answer those of you who were kind enough to send me email, but please be patient because I've received SO much email that it's going to take me a long time to answer it all.

And for those of you who asked if the story is true ... well, to be completely honest, not entirely. Although I would LOVE to have done everything, exactly as I described it in "Showing off at the Mall", the mutual masturbation scenario was only a delicious fantasy. Maybe sometime in the future if I get bold enough. However, I truly enjoy wearing short skirts and sexy panties (or sometimes no panties) and "accidentally" flashing in public places, so much of the rest of the story was based on real experiences. And the shaving scene was completely true ... and I've kept my pussy silky smooth from that day on :)

Thank you all again for your encouragement - Now I can't wait to get enough time to write my next story!

XOXOX

SOS

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board