Literotica.com
index : members : Tempest_Wolfsong : Biography

Add to favorites

Tempest_Wolfsong
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Tempest_Wolfsong's Biography:
Gender: Female
Age: March 25, 1980
Weight: Large
Height: Small
Location: Seattle, WA
Orientation: Pansexual
Interested In: Reading, Writing, Art, Acting,Singing,Cosplay,RP/LARP,Jewelry Design,Theology,Psychology,Hating on Politics ;)
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Dominance and submission,Power Exchange, Edging,Polyamoury,BDSM,Bondage,Supernatural Erotica,Reluctance,Mindplay,sacred sex,hucow,hands-free orgasms,energy play,Tantra,hypnoerotica,Bimboification,feminization,gangbangs,protocol & deportment,consensual sexual slavery,therapy through sex,DD/lg,pet play,device bondage,meditation,sensual surrender,sensual domination,anal
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 4260623
Member Since: May 4, 2018
Last Modified: April 5, 2024
Some words from Tempest_Wolfsong:

44 y/o Pansexual, cis, Pagan, Poly, Mistress, Wife, Girlfriend, Lover, Mother, slave, babygirl, Alpha Bitch, Princess by day/Slut by night, MILF, 5’1” Red head, green eyes, curves for days.

When I began creating audios for Lit 6 years ago, it was my sincerest desire to offer you a moment of peace in an otherwise trying world through sound and sensuality. Over the years, I have created all sorts of fantasy content, but the most important thing I try to provide is honesty and a look at life through the eyes of a Los Angeles-born wife and mother living in the PNW. I try to live as openly and honestly as I can, and hope to create radical social change by just being shamelessly unreservedly, unapologetically MYSELF.

While I *do* have a Patreon, Fansly and OnlyFans, "going pro" isn't necessarily my goal -- but these do exist, if you would *like* to support my creative efforts in a more tangible way or have greater access to me as a creator, and please come join my little communities, but I never want to add financial stresses or constraints on anyone-- support *only* if are able and only if you wish to.

It is an absolute pleasure for me to create for you, share my experiences and fantasies and I will ALWAYS keep a presence here for you on Literotica, free of charge.

But as of October 2023, I realized that I needed to be better for my listeners, by having a more thorough and current understanding of psychology, sociology and human sexuality in addition to my life experiences over the last 24 years... so I decided to be brave and return to college to refresh my education. This term, I am already neck-deep in Sociology 211: Study on Families and Intimate Human Relationships and restarting at the beginning with Psych 101; Intro to General Psychology -- a prerequisite for the Psychology of Human Sexuality course I plan to take next term, in January 2024. This *does* mean my 1-on-1 time is limited, so while I WILL continue to read each and every email, posted comment or feedback message, and will return to my old method of replying to those that ask me specific questions in a monthly "Tempest in a Teapot" audio. Please feel free to AMA! And let me know if it's NOT ok that I read and answer your questions in a monthly podcast style audio... because otherwise I plan to!

And, I am not totally disappearing! I will continue to create, educate, discuss and probably cum more than a few times while talking about my odd little world with you. I still plan to create fantasy and role play audios based on my own experiences and education while offering equally erotic non-fiction stories, tips, and lifestyle discussions. But if you want priority access, guaranteed email responses and comments directly from me, as well as behind-the-scenes stories, boudoir photography; and other visual content, you can find me on Patreon. 😉

💋 If you like something a little edgier, there is also adult video and photography content on Fansly and OnlyFans, but both are used to share my audio work in a video format more often than not. I can just be far more X-rated there as opposed to Patreon.

Note:

I will never lock uplifting, helpful or spiritual audios behind a pay wall, but to help cut back on how accessible I am, in real life, I need to keep myself from being overwhelmed while I pursue further education. I felt it was necessary to limit how much I am taking on at once, so my one-on-one chat time will be very limited. But I did feel was time expand my own world and mind so that I might make more impactful and meaningful audios for you all. I know I can't do everything all at once, so I'm having to cut back where I can to help ensure my own personal, educational, professional and spiritual success.

For all other contact and socials, please check out my LinkTree:

https://linktr.ee/tempest_wolfsong

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE (12th May 2023) : Comments are now disabled for Anonymous users due to hateful and abusive content. Hateful, divisive or abusive comments will be immediately removed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

All are welcome by my fire, so long as you play nice. Please come join me.

Blessed Be,

Tempest_WolfSong

Erotic Audio Performer

High Priestess/Mistress, Sex Positive and Body Positive Advocate and Educator

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fansly: https://fans.ly/r/Tempest_WolfSong

SPICY Fansly: https://fansly.com/CeannardSyilx/

OnlyFans: https://onlyfans.com/Tempest_WolfSong

Patreon:

https://Patreon.com/Tempest_WolfSong

<a href="//www.dmca.com/Protection/Status.aspx?ID=b8d7727d-1352-4431-961e-32db367ad928" title="DMCA.com Protection Status" class="dmca-badge">

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board