• Authors
  • MasterTrek

MasterTrek

Born and raised in Orlando, FL. Grew up as a child of divorced parents and brother to psycho-girl/demon child of the universe. Been in several serious long term relationships, all of which did not work out in the end. Realizing that I was in fact bisexual, I explored men, and found that most of what women say about men, is true. That's brought me to my current married, bisexual, polyamory, D/s, S&M lifestyle. And they say your childhood environment isn't important. I have been in the BDSM lifestyle for the past 10+ years, but I always strive to learn more. I believe if you're not learning, you're not growing. I now live a 24/7 D/s relationship with my slave/wife. We have an open marriage in which I am currently seeking a male companion for a f-buddy type relationship. To be considered, you must have some interest in the BDSM lifestyle, be a non-smoker, light to non-drinker, and you must NOT use drugs. Let me know if you have questions about me, my lifestyle or any submissions I post. I hope you enjoy my work!


Location

Orlando, FL

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
1My Favorites

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Fishnets, Goth Girls, Black Knee High Boots, Mistresses/masters, PVS, Leather, S/m, D/s, Big Tits, Hot Butts, Big Dicks, Good Porn, Anything With Jeanna Fine Or Chad Douglas In It.

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact MasterTrek by clicking here.