Literotica.com
index : members : Minstrel_Blue : Biography

Add to favorites

Minstrel_Blue
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Minstrel_Blue's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 4271111
Member Since: May 12, 2018
Last Modified: June 20, 2020
Some words from Minstrel_Blue:

Update (6-20-20): I had an idea regarding the collated first 13 chapters of Carson Evolved, but I'm not allowed to reference it in my submission. So, if you're a follower of mine or somehow stumble across my bio and get to read this, here's the deal:

I completed editing the collated chapters (1-13), but there wasn't an extensive re-write. It is sort of interesting to read from start to present, though. If you are interested in reading the edited version, send me a message through the site. Include your email, and tell me a little about why you like the story, things you don’t like (if any), or anything else that might be constructive for me moving forward. Do that and I’ll send you an encrypted .pdf and password in separate messages. It’s 306 pages, so it’s not a quick read, but it contains all the little things that enhance the readability that don’t always make it onto the site, including italics and indentations.

I’ve never done anything like this before, so I hope it doesn’t come back to bite me. Depending on the number of requests, it may take a few days to get to it, so have patience; I still do this as a hobby on the side, after work and school responsibilities.

*****

Like some of my favorite Literotica authors say, our only pay here is the comments and votes that come from our readers. So I just want to reiterate how much I appreciate it when you take the time to follow along with my story and become invested enough to submit a comment or a rating. Constructive comments are always welcome. If you care enough to write, then I've made some small connection with my audience. That's gratifying to me.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board