Literotica.com
index : members : druidkat : Biography

Add to favorites

druidkat
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
druidkat's Biography:
Gender: Female
Weight: No Answer
Height: Small
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: music composition, writing,jewelry making
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: Phantom's half-mask & cloak,Accents (Scottish Irish English)
Pets: None
User Number: 4272059
Member Since: May 13, 2018
Last Modified: May 14, 2018
Some words from druidkat:

Not sure what to say here, except the following:

I was inspired to sign up here and have an additional venue for my romantic/erotic works other than my Tumblr blog.

I live in the Midwest, which can still be quite stuffy about sexy things. So, thank heavens for the Internet, right? Well, thing is about the Internet: it's still run by people with anti-sex hangups. So I see a favorite YouTuber, for example, get their channel flagged for so-called "inappropriate content," when it's about as SFW as they can make it, while still appealing to a specific audience: those who come for the sweet sexy-yet-PG-13 vibes. (I mean, the YouTuber who has had this happen is an Irish male, and his voice is "sexy" personified! What are they gonna do, come and rip out his vocal cords? :-/ )

My point in mentioning this in my biography, is that I am personally sick of the continued toxic thinking, and I want to contribute to a healthy collective conversation about sex, rather than the usual moralistic tripe that passes for communication about the topic.

Plus, I enjoy this aspect of being human. Who doesn't? So why shouldn't I enjoy learning how to really write erotica and romance effectively? Literotica is one of the best places for it.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board