• Authors
  • FacefartingJess

FacefartingJess

I'm a slim, lightweight and petite 19 year old girl (5'5 and 6 Stone) with rather obvious fetishes and the ability to take pleasure in both dominant and submissive playtime, but with a preference for being submissive~

I'm bisexual, and am willing to do almost anything to satisfy my playtime partner, even things that I'm not necessarily into. As for personal turn ons, I like to be used as a cleaner for the body. Smelling and licking dirty or sweaty areas. And, y'know, farts.

I take great pleasure in smelling sweaty and dirty feet, armpits, assholes and farts. And of course, I love being forced to clean them, too. But smelling is my biggest turn on. The worse something smells, the more it turns me on.

I love my face being used as a footstool for bare feet, a chair and/or fart cushion for bare asses, and a toilet for those who really want to use me. The sweatier, dirtier, and overall smellier the areas are, the better. Feel more than free to have me worship your sweaty feet, dirty asshole, stinky armpits and putrid farts. Then finish off by making me eat your shit from its source. Or, if that doesn't suit you, do whatever else you want with me. I live to please you~

You can be as dirty as you want; sweaty, unwashed, shit-stained or just plain gross, I will still gladly smell and clean you, especially your ass. And don't hesitate to make your farts stink.

I get more pleasure from anal stimulation than vaginal, and I tend not to include my pussy in playtime unless absolutely necessary.

In terms of being more dominant, I'm more than happy to do all the things I just said to you, if that's what you're into. Or, if you have some other idea, feel free to ask~

Ultimately though, I just enjoy being useful to your sexual desires. Or if you just want a chat, I can do that too~

I also have stories, but it's probably best you only read them if you're sure you're into the same things I am.

Location

UK

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
94Followers
3Following
33My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Fart, Ass, Scat, Humiliation, Facesitting, Anything Else Required Of Me, Smell, Feet, Sweat

Contact Author

Contact FacefartingJess by clicking here.