Literotica.com
index : members : Smuttyandfun : Biography

Add to favorites

Smuttyandfun
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Smuttyandfun's Biography:
Gender: No Answer
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: All Around
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing
Status: Attached
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: Cat(s), Dog(s)
User Number: 4282677
Member Since: May 19, 2018
Last Modified: April 10, 2024
Some words from Smuttyandfun:

'Lucky Charm' my April Fools' Contest entry will be published on March 24 in Mature, and I hope you enjoy it.

What a pleasant surprise to discover that 'Surprise Valentine' has been awarded third place in the 2024 Valentine's Day Contest. A Big Thank You to everyone who read, voted and participated in the contest!

Thanks to everyone who has taken a moment to read and comment on 'A Perfect Christmas,' my entry for the 2023 Holiday Contest in Mature.

A BIG THANKS! to all of you who read and enjoyed 'Just Roomies' that has now been nominated for a 2022 Reader's Choice Award in the Mature Category. If you would like to vote for this story, or check out the others you can go to https://forum.literotica.com/thread...ual-literotica-readers-choice-awards.1594775/.

Thanks to all you kind readers, I thrilled to see that, "The Old House on Drury Lane" was a nominee in the reader's choice awards for October 2022.

'Breed Me' an age gap romance, and my second entry for the On the Job Challenge was published on April 23, 2023. And I hope you enjoy that little romance, too!

'Crashing at the Office' my entry for the On the Job Challenge was published on April 18, 2023. I hope you enjoy this fun story, too!

'Girl On the Beach' my entry for the April Fools Day contest was published on March 24, 2023. Thanks to everyone who enjoyed it and took the time to vote.

What a nice surprise to see that Forever Valentine - my entry for the Valentine's Day Contest placed second this year. Thanks to everyone who read,, enjoyed and voted for it.

If you're looking for a little more romance, a few of my other Valentine's stories are That Little Spark, Accidental Valentine and A Kiss To Build A Dream On and a Twist of Fate.

Hope you all had a Very Happy Valentine's Day!

Thank you for choosing 'I'm Dreaming of a Hot Christmas as a nominee in Mature for the 2021 Reader's Choice Awards! So glad you enjoyed it.

What a nice surprise to see that my Valentine's Day story, 'That Little Spark' came in 3rd in the Valentine's contest in Mature. Thanks for reading and voting on all of the stories. There were so many good ones this year I was really honored to see it came in in the top three.

Thanks too, for the Readers' Choice Nomination for December 2021 for, 'I'm Dreaming of a Hot Christmas' in Mature.

Thanks to all of you, for your support! Knowing so many of you are enjoying what I write, really inspires me. You guys are the best!

Thank you all so much for nominating Mating Season for a Readers' Choice Award for 2020. And for choosing Three Little Words for December. Glad you enjoyed them both!

Wow! I can't believe The Dare came in 2nd place in the Nude Day Contest! Thanks so much for reading and voting on all the stories.

I was pleased to see Accidental Valentine was a reader's choice favorite for Feb 2019.

I love getting feedback, it keeps me writing.

I try to make a point of paying as much attention to critical comments as I do to helpful or positive suggestions posted on my stories. (Which is one of the reasons I rarely delete negative comments -- even the nastier ones). I think since I first started pushing myself to write more, I've become a little more disciplined in the way I write, thanks in part to the comments of my sharp-eyed readers. Though I mostly self-edit, there are editors available on this site to help if you need it. I also find it helpful if you have someone like I do (my partner) who is kind enough to read my stories before I submit, often catching things that I've missed. (And bonus, it does wonders for your love life to have your partner reading through your kinky ramblings). So, I guess if you enjoy writing, and want to try submitting something of your own, then go for it!

A kind reader emailed and asked if I would be willing to create custom stories. I would.

Since I've been getting a lot of private emails and requests to chat, I thought I should mention that I don't usually respond. I do appreciate any feedback, and will answer any questions through the comment section, or here, though.

Again, thanks to all of you who seem to enjoy what I write, and for taking the time to both read and comment on my work. I'll keep trying to produce more of the same.

Cheers and Stay Healthy,

Smuttyandfun

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board