• Authors
  • GlioAmarvi

GlioAmarvi

I date like a man, love like a woman. I'm all about having fun together and getting to know each other without a lot of pressure. I am an intense and expressive partner that loves many forms of sexplay, especially dirty talk that begins with double entendre and builds into very urgent communications, uttered with heat and abandon. A German-Irish Lutheran, I love dancing, good food and wine, and a long, hard...laugh! I love to play cards and board games. I am an avid reader of many genres. I love strong hands, a smooth, sexy voice, and a playful, hungry mouth. Seeing humor in everyday things, I enjoy my life immensely. I work hard and am respected on the job. I frequent the park, kick-box, and go out with my girlfriends to clubs-love karaoke!!! I'm very affectionate and sensual and desire the same. I admire a man that is wise and persistent, and that loves life as much as I do. I have a "thing" for Catholics(!!!), but am open to dating men of other Christian denominations. I'm drawn to men of my own or similar age (within 5 years) and ethnicity only, please. Anything else? E-mail me! I'd love to get to know you.

Location

North Texas

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

More About Me

Fetishes

Lingerie, Light Discipline

Contact Author

Contact GlioAmarvi by clicking here.