Literotica.com
index : members : KaiLancaster : Biography

Add to favorites

KaiLancaster
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
KaiLancaster's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: Napping or Eating
Orientation: No Answer
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 4320907
Member Since: June 2, 2018
Last Modified: June 4, 2018
Some words from KaiLancaster:

Howdy!

I am fairly new to sharing my works, but I am choosing some of my best to post here. A lot of my writing is based on my own personal fantasies and I thought I would post some so that others could enjoy them as well. I love to get feedback on my writing and am always open to suggestions for new ideas.

Commissions:

Before I started writing stories of my own, I used to have so many ideas that I wanted put into words. I then set aside some time and started writing them out, but I know not everyone has the time or energy to do so. If you have a specific idea in mind and like my writing style, I would love to help you out. I've done a few commissions in the past and sometimes have some free time to take up some more. If you have an idea that you really want written and like my type of work, I would love to get in touch and make your fantasies come true. I also usually offer discounts if you let me share the piece.

No guarantees that your ideas will be accepted as I do have other projects in progress, but send me your ideas and we can flesh it out and maybe create a new personalized story.

Contact me at: klancaster317@gmail.com

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board