• Authors
  • oldfogey

oldfogey

No longer am I an "ex-swinger."I can't believe I was lucky enough at age 70 to have my "uninterested" wife divorce me and found, within days a woman who, like me, was insatiable sexually. Now, once again, I find myself watching her being fucked by other men, often two or more at a time. Not only that, she's also bi and likes to enjoy oral sex with other ladies too. She actually prefers providing oral sex to her partners rather than having them fuck her, but she likes that too. It's incredible how this has brought me back to such joy that I no longer have time to write the stories that, for me, were previusly the only outlet I had. Yes, the love of sex is still there - and most of all, many wonderful memories. If you're interested in what swinging is like, I'll tell you. I welcome correspondence. If your spouse isn't interested, but you are, maybe I can help with suggestions. There's no reason why a married couple can't enjoy the thrills we did unless one of you is dead. And, for the ladies out there, if you've never been eaten to orgasm, My wife ande I would be happy to help you out either with your husband or without. I like nothing better than eating a hot, freshly fucked pussy full of cum, especially as I watch my wife sucking a hard, thick cock until it fills her mouth with cum and I see her swallowing it while the other lady is busy eating her.

Location

Houston, in the Lone Star State

Author Stats

22 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
379Followers
7My Comments
10Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

None Except Good Sex, Especially Oral For The Ladies

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact oldfogey by clicking here.