• Authors
  • subtlekiss

subtlekiss

Writing stories have always been a passion of mine. I believe in a love which can heal; a love which can strengthen; and in a love which is desire and passion. When we open up our hearts to love, we see a colourful world of endless possibilities; peppered with everlasting joy. Let us scrawl love everywhere; in our hearts; in our lives; on the streets, pavements and everywhere our heart takes us in this journey of life.
Lily Strong
January 3rd, 2019
I received my first novel "The Call Girl and the Businessman" today. I am really happy to finally feel and hold my book in my hands. This book would not have been possible without the motivation and support of my readers. I have been able to write a new chapter every two weeks; knowing that readers are waiting for the next installment. A big thank you to all my readers.

My author page on Amazon:-
https://www.amazon.com/Lily-Strong/e/B07MDV2N9M/ref=sr_ntt_srch_lnk_2?qid=1546510596&sr=8-2

My Kindle and Paperback Romances:-
The Call Girl and the Businessman
On a lonely night in a posh restaurant, a wealthy businessman awaits a high society call girl to accompany him for the night. She arrives only to find him pale and sunken with a ghastly air about him. His eyes; strange and wolfish; pierce hers with acute intensity; causing her to shudder in a mixture of emotions. Spellbound; a sudden rapture streaks through her entire body, causing her to momentarily abandon her detached and professional cover. As he has paid a generous sum for her, she decides to spend the night with him anyway, priding her professionalism and strict adherence to rules. He is downright rude and arrogant but she senses something is amiss in his gruff mannerism towards her. She tries to please him the way she knows best, but he refuses to sleep with her; catching her off-guard. Instead all he wants to do is talk to her. Grudgingly she obliges and this paves way to the start of an unconventional arrangement where two people from different worlds collide and seek to understand each other. Unwittingly, she helps him face the ghosts of his past while he uncovers the mystery behind the seemingly detached and emotionless woman by his side. Everything about her intrigues him. He finds out that there is more to her than which meets the eye as he wonders why she seeks to hide from him. The closer they get, the more circumstances seem to tear them apart. Ultimately they become both each other’s undoing and salvation.
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Projecting the Wild Man
Ana has finally decided that there is more to life than her boring administrative job. By chance, she ends up as the first personal assistant to the dashing, rogue mayor in town called Boston Wild. When they first meet, their opposing personalities clash. Ana is ever so efficient and serious while Boston is grumpy and unpredictable. Because she could not stand his attitude, she decides to train him to be the ideal gentleman for the people he served in his constituency. She makes him her project and chronicles his training in her diary. Slowly and steadily, he becomes the ideal gentleman without realizing that Ana was the mastermind behind his transformation. Amidst challenges, they gain mutual respect for each other. However, Ana knows that whilst she is drawn to him, she cannot be with him…
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.
Running from a Distance
Two strangers, as different as night as day find solace in an isolated forest. They watch the sunset on the hill, blissfully unaware of the presence of the other. A storm brews, and while running down the hill, they crash into each other. Provoked, they start yelling at each other.
Yet fate willed that they crossed paths in the forest again. She comes to run while he wants to be left alone. Both held deep secrets that they would not share. They would not even reveal their own names. Drawn to the mystery of the other, they embark on an unconventional friendship where they meet at the forest every day until one day something changes…
*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.**.*.*.*.*.*.*.*
Tears in Autumn
A weary psychologist seeks time off from his hectic schedule by walking ten minutes daily to get his coffee from a joint in the fancy business district of Comrade Lake. Without fail, he is always served by a quiet an timid barista. One day, he decides to try more than just small talk. He asks her if she would like to accompany him to a Coffee-themed exposition. She agrees and this begins their sweet but tumultuous friendship.
Emotionally and physically scarred due to a car accident, she views him with caution yet she finds herself opening up slowly to him, not realizing that he has ulterior motives. One day he does not turn up for his regular coffee. She knows so little about him yet she searches for him...

Location

the path of life

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
188Followers
32Following
104My Comments
2Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Reading, Writing

Contact Author

Contact subtlekiss by clicking here.