• Authors
  • CuckedbyBBC

CuckedbyBBC

I am a happily married man in a vanilla relationship with my best friend and loving wife. I have always been an over-sexed person who sometimes trends dominant and sometimes submissive. I grew up in the Northeast in a Catholic family and ran with the “cool” crowd. I am currently in my 40’s and am not a one percenter but I am a two or three percenter and very comfortable. With that said I’m a true man of the people and humanitarian politically.

I would never let the people I know know the depths of my sexual proclivities. I have a great life and figure I can also jerk off to porn hub and write Lierotica stories as a release and thoroughly enjoy every other facet of my current life.

I was in a long relationship from about 22-35. We fought and the sex was vanilla. In between this girlfriend and my wife, I met women and shemales to sew some wild oats. I took strap-ons, fucked women’s and transgender assholes and shared who I wanted to be sexually with other women. Not to the extent in my stories of course, but enough. But when I met my current wife, we share every interest and I find that is more important than finding a fellow sexual degenerate!

I am such an outwardly dominant person in everyday life and the bedroom, which I enjoy. But it is the submissive side that I will express through my stories since this is the part of me that needs to be closeted.

I will never cheat on my wife but would love to chat with people I meet here that enjoy my stories and share my fantasies.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
252Followers
10Following
1My Favorites
9My Comments
3Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Cuckold, Strapon, Bbc, Shemale, Piss, Small Cock, Humilation

Contact Author

Contact CuckedbyBBC by clicking here.