• Authors
  • rocketmanartist
Author Profile image
userpic of rocketmanartist

rocketmanartist

Visual artist Charles Brown’s “Naked Omelet” is one of the fastest- selling new books in artistic circles this year!!! “Naked is the artistic soul laid bare, and “Omelet” is the mix of the many different flavors that make up the inspirational experiences highlighted. The free-versed poetic insights span from the assassination of JFK and the mentality of the ever-changing 1960’s; coming of age as a man amidst dark and somber yet amazingly creative bouts with depression as a struggling artist in the 1970’s and 80’s; to escaping through relationships with women and their effect on the creative process in the 1990’s, to finding success and spirituality in the art world in the new millennium ,and the fulfillment of a loving balance between living and creating freely!!! An in-depth, funny,erotic,philosophical and chaotic – yet always reverent and poignant journey of personal growth from the shadows into the light of triumph!!! Help spotlight this most talked about book of it’s genre with a little something for everyone!!!!!!! Preview and purchase on the website link below!!!!!!

Location

USA

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact rocketmanartist by clicking here.