Literotica.com
index : members : remotestranger : Biography

Add to favorites

remotestranger
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
remotestranger's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: 33 to 40
Weight: Average
Height: Average
Location: Germany
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: D/s
Pets: None
User Number: 4423564
Member Since: July 12, 2018
Last Modified: July 19, 2018
Some words from remotestranger:

Writing erotica is an interesting outlet and a hobby for me.

I started writing many years ago and I specifically chose to write in English even though it's not my native language. In a way it is an additional challenge that I enjoy. I focus a lot on the emotions that are involved in any activities and my writing style clearly evolved focusing on that. Some might say that makes the flow of my stories a bit more slow, others like it because of that.

In fact if you are interested on how things have changed, I have a profile on here with the name "positivecontrol" that has some of my writings. I unfortunately cannot access it anymore (believe it or not: I lost both the password and the matching email address no longer exists), which means that I cannot really update the story I wrote back then with some editing that might be helpful ... maybe one day! Oh, there is also another one that goes back several years before, but it is simply too embarrassing to mention it now, hehe - bonus points if anyone finds it, though :)

I get the feedback that my newer work does not need as much editing anymore - which is OK as this is a hobby, there is no professional aspiration behind it and most important: I want that you enjoy the thoughts and images you have when you read my stories.

I want to thank anyone who has given me feedback so far as it has always been very inspirational.

I love additional feedback and comments.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board