• Authors
  • Screenplayer

Screenplayer

55, fit and athletic (as in doing, not watching). I'm educated and fairly bright, was once English and a published author - and may yet be again, this time of torrid and steam-driven, outside-the-box and decidedly pervy boy-meets-girl erotica.
Sexual/sensual expression and experience is now central to my resurrected life - shared physical passion is now among my passions. I'd be a good catch, I gotta believe, for a very very sensual woman of any age but please - be lean and fairly hard-bodied, like me. Be someone who has long recognized the intensity of her own cravings and appetites - and who now wants finally to come out and celebrate her high-amperage physicality in creative and demanding adventures with an adoring, imaginative, switchable teacher and all-around handyman. As an author (and film school grad), I'm trying always to become a better communicator. It's humbling. And I'm a bit of a world-dreamer, angered by cruelty to animals and by corruption in once-high places. UB2, please.
And of course I'm lonely, hoping yet to accomplish goals and experience adventures with one very special woman at my side.
Now it's your turn; take a deep breath and share with me your most secret dream yyyuppp, that one - and challenge me to whip it into a froth for you - perhaps with you - a froth with all the deliciously wicked fixins.
Safe Travels . . .

Location

New England

Member Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
24Following
48My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Other

Fetishes

Humiliation, Degradation, Femdom, Cross-Dress, Sissify, Panties, Face-Sit, Ageplay (fantasies 'n Cartoons), Bondage, Torture, Pain, NC, GS

Contact Member

Contact Screenplayer by clicking here.