• Authors
  • MiaDumpling

MiaDumpling

Hi! I'm Mia, and I'm going to be writing really lewd stories here on Literotica. I hope you enjoy them and feel free to request stories from me and my team!

Ok, so, I always write stories that apply to hentai physics. Things like Cum Inflation, Stomach Bulge, and even Cum Fountain and All The Way Through should be expected of me. In case you don't know what this all is, Cum Inflation is when the stomach or womb of a person is filled with so much semen that it bloats and bulges, defying the laws of normal physics by not exploding when it reaches the pregnancy level.
Stomach bulge is when something is inserted into the pussy or ass that is so large, that the skin deforms and a bulge is formed.
The Cum Fountain Fetish is when such an enormous amount of sperm is pumped into the ass that it fills up the intestines and stomach and keeps filling the body up. The body will usually bloat with sperm before a large stream of semen erupts from the person being pumped full's mouth, thus them becoming a fountain. This is by far one of my favorite fetishes.
All the way through is when something, such as a tentacle or a cock, is pushed so far up the ass that it goes through the intestines, into the stomach, up the throat, and out the mouth. This is usually accomplished by tentacles, but cocks can do it too. If All the way through is used during a vaginal penetration, you also need to use the Death by Cock tag since that would kill your character, unless they had a healing factor.

I'll use almost any fetish you guys want in my stories, except stuff like Vore or Gore. That's just too weird for me. But most fetishes are ok. I'll increase this list of fetishes I'm not gonna write as I discover more fetishes.

Fetishes that will never appear in my writing

Vore
Toilet Play

Location

Horny Jail

Gender

Transgender Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Two Years AgoUpdated
15Followers
2My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Short

Orientation

Pansexual

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Gaming, Cooking

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s), Bird(s)

Fetishes

Cum Inflation, Stomach Bulge, Hyper Cock, Cum Fountain, Futanari, Mindbreak, All The Way Through

Contact Author

Contact MiaDumpling by clicking here.