• Authors
  • Cat4646

Cat4646

I’m a brand new writer of erotica, trying to squeeze a few paragraphs in while working a full-time job, having a social life, and figuring out how to properly adult.

If you’ve read my published stories (located at CatherinePeseta.com just in case you haven’t!), you can probably guess that I’m from New England. I love it here during the summer, but I may get more writing done in the winter when I’m inside, huddled under a blanket looking at pictures of beaches online, waiting for it to get warm enough to go outside again. Speaking of writing…

I write for fun and for the pleasure of my significant other, who is my first reader, editor, and voice of reason. That being said, if it ever makes me enough money that I can quit my job and do it full time, I totally will. In the meantime, stories and updates will not be on a regular schedule and you should sign up for the CatherinePeseta.com/Newsletter if you want to be notified when something new comes out!

I mostly write based off my personal experiences and the personal experiences that friends, dates, or significant others have shared with me. Sometimes I just write the stuff I fantasize about. How much of my writing is “real” isn’t really something I can answer. I can tell you what isn’t real, and that is any of the names or places. Names have been changed to protect the individuals, innocent or otherwise.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
46Followers

More About Me

Age

31

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact Cat4646 by clicking here.