• Authors
  • ElizabethBrew

ElizabethBrew

Hi. I'll keep this short.

My husband and I help couples and women mostly to explore their sexual potential and purpose.

Course outline at bottom.

When we look at domestic issues and family breakups most times it's down to the male and female not understanding sex, purpose and communication.

Women will use sex in a way to control and manipulate the man.
The woman withholds sex to get what she wants.
The man and woman becomes unsatisfied and one cheats or the relationship becomes abusive. All this is wrong and its time both knew their place.

The couples and women who see us enjoy life now. Enjoy sex on a whole other level. Woman now enjoy sex. Because they learn their biological purpose women are happy and less stressed out. Equals happy family.
Yes wife or mum is now a slut but but everyone wins.

We generally try and keep couples down to a few (max 4) and women (10 max) We just don't have the time and some of the sessions we hand out to other trainers who specialise in certain areas like Anal, BDSM, Dungeon work, Rope bondage, Endurance training and Fetish play.

its 2023 and 37 females have now gone out to the world with new attitude and new skills. Some are slut wives, some are single girls who service cock as much as possible. Even a few are now pets for their man. Some are slaves or submissive partners. 2 volunteer at whore houses.

Also of course I also enjoy chatting with people here.

About Me:
Started to explore sex at a young age. (teens) I have been to sex parties since I was 23. When I was 19, I was groomed to be open sexually by a ex boyfriend. He wasn't a Dom as such. Just a sex maniac who loved porn.
Several partners later I got married to a guy I met at a regular sex party. We have 1 child.

I am my husbands cook, his maid, his slut, his fuckmeat, his stress ball, his muse, his property, his pet.

We have up to 10 women being trained for partners or themselves to better enjoy sex and to embrace sexual freedom. (Positions currently full)

Course Outline:
Each student is asked what she wants. how far she wants to go in her training. From here a course is set. wWe encourage them to undress to become comfortable while getting lesson theory;
Anatomy
Biology
Human Sexual Psychology
Sexual History
Lingerie & how to present yourself.
What is my purpose?
What do men desire and want?
What is hardcore?
What is fetish?
Build your own mantra.
Exploring types of positions such as Submissive, Slave, Pet, etc

Once theory is done and generally takes a month physical instruction starts and my husband Mark starts to guild them into the skills they need to learn. My role is to support the girls who come through. its emotionally challenging for us girls. When being broken in for a sex act, we can get unstable and act out. i help calm and support her. holding her hand during the act, telling her how amazing she is or is doing etc. Plus i give tips and tricks on body image, lingerie, make up and how to act and talk by reciting mantras. Also give tips to better give ourself pleasure even during a sex act like anal etc.


Please don't ask me to do any messaging other than lit. Been stuffed over and/or stalked by people in the past on stuff like skype and yahoo and im not into it. Generally find I don't have the time anyway.

Happy to chat and I am writing stories from my sexual experiences.

See me online? Say G'Day! :-)

Location

Australia

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
Last YearUpdated
37Followers
2Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Age

37

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Gym, Sex, Dinning Out, Swimming, Training

Pets

Dog(s)

Fetishes

Bukake, Cock Worship, Gangbang, Orgies, Sex Parties, Face Fucking, Anal, Training

Contact Author

Contact ElizabethBrew by clicking here.