Literotica.com
index : members : AuthorMLongmyre : Biography

Add to favorites

AuthorMLongmyre
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
AuthorMLongmyre's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: Where Beautiful Women Can Be Found
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Writing,Fitness,Reading,Music,Video Games
Status: Single
Smoke: No
Drink: No
Fetishes: Beautiful Women,High Heels,Cosplay,Roleplay,Fit Women
Pets: None
User Number: 4551572
Member Since: August 25, 2018
Last Modified: September 11, 2020
Some words from AuthorMLongmyre:

Greetings,

I write erotic fiction under the name M Longmyre, which is posted here and on Amazon.

I describe myself as a tall, physically fit, introverted young black male. I have always wanted to be a writer, and now, I have decided to take the next big step and share my stories with the world.

The stories I pen serve a twofold purpose. One of which is to showcase the perspective of an introverted, intelligent black male, something not shown often in erotic fiction. The other of which is to explore my fantasies (and in some cases, relive aspects of my experiences) regarding the opposite sex.

I find many types of women irresistible, whether they are of different races, ages, cultures, heights, etc.. I enjoy being around the opposite sex, and they remain a constant source of inspiration for me.

Feel free to leave a comment here or on other places my stories are hosted. I appreciate any feedback I receive, as positive comments inspire me to continue writing, and constructive criticism makes me a better writer. I also welcome emails or messages to discuss various topics.

Thank you, and I hope you will enjoy my stories.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board