• Authors
  • JuneSayers

JuneSayers

Unsurprisingly for a woman on this website, I have often been described as a very sexual person.

I have always been interested in all things erotica, from De Sade and Anais Nin to Mary Gaitskill and Lost Girls by Alan Moore. In other media, I have a weakness for nineteenth century French paintings of lesbians, Shunga, and the poem of Catullus. I think I have recommended the film Belle de Jour to everyone I know who likes movies.

As a literature nerd, and I like to incorporate references and homages to my favorite books in even my smuttiest stories. As a queer woman, I like to write about (and also experience, obviously) sexual encounters that are not just between one man and one woman. Sexual experiences with trans women I think are rarely told, and intimacy between two women often gets reduced to just physical acts. These are relationships I like to describe in between allusions to The Crying of Lot 49 and The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle.

Other topics about sex that interest me are nonmonogamy, exhibitionism, and sex work, all of which I also tend to include in my fiction. I also like to watch and read stories about these topics.

I am a former history student and current history nerd, and I have gotten more than one idea from Nineteenth century erotic stories that I have read. I written more than one one story based on old diary entries about what women did to stay alive on the London streets. I recommend anything book dealing with Victorian attitudes on prostitution, which are both fascinating and titillating.

My less interesting hobbies including video games, board games, weightlifting, bowling, and long distance running.

I also pole dance, because of course I do.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers

More About Me

Weight

Skinny

Height

Tall

Orientation

Bisexual

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Pole Dancing

Fetishes

Humiliation, Degredation, Fellatio, Exhibitionism, Group Sex

Contact Author

Contact JuneSayers by clicking here.