Literotica.com
index : members : rhev : Biography

Add to favorites

rhev
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
rhev's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: N.Y. Fingerlakes
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: f
Status: Attached
Smoke: No
Drink: Occasionally
Fetishes: multiple partners
Pets: Cat(s)
User Number: 459916
Member Since: December 24, 2004
Last Modified: July 28, 2014
rhev
Some words from rhev:

Note - April 28, 2014

I haven't stopped 'writing' exactly. That is to say that I've been stumped. With the weather nice, my free time has been on my house and other things and just not on writing erotica. I know that I have fans and I know you get frustrated when I take these breaks, and I truly am sorry about it. But the muse is a fickle beast and between renovating my (pregnant) sister's attic, rewiring half a house, installing new doors, etc etc etc.... I just don't have mike's voice in my head right now.

Chapter 22 is about 70% done, but I'm sort of at a bump. I'll try to get back to it when I have a few hours to write and Mike is speaking to me again. Let me one last time apologize for the delay.

- - -

Note - Dec 11, 2013

I've gotten all the feedback everyone has sent in, and if you leave an email address, I try to respond to you directly. However this is just a quick update on my status.

Life has been kicking me square in the teeth for the last few months, and this next month or two is going to get even worse. Because RL issues, my muse has completely fled. I have had zero inspiration lately. Worse, the one or two sparks of inspiration I do get, usually come at times when I can't sit down to write. However as soon as I get some writing under my belt, I will update this, and once I get a buffer of a few chapters, I'll start posting again.

In the mean time thank you all for the feedback, 5 star votes, and comments / suggestions. I want you to know that I read it all and very much appreciate it.

Happy holidays

-Rhev

- - -

Note - Jun 23, 2013

An anonymous user asked for an update on my status.

So here it is. I've been writing again, re-doing a lot of material that has been lost. But it's summer now and between work, other hobbies, and the never ending battle of DIY repair and projects that come along with being a home owner, I don't have the most time in the world to write. I am still writing and posting when I can, and a ch 12 of old world magic is in process now (and ch 12 of 90% true was posted not too long ago). The second biggest delay is in the amount of time it takes for stories to be approved. Since my first draft of old world magic ch 11, Lit seems to take forever to approve or disapprove my stories. I went through FIVE re-writes of chapter 11, and submitted three. It was only the third one submitted that was finally accepted, and at around 5-6 days 'pending' per chapter... that's why there's been a long delay.

Since then, ch 12 of 90% true was rejected for two misspelled words, so that was another week lost to time.

But long story short, yes, I'm still here, I'm still writing, and I hope my fans are still reading and voting. Oh, and please if you do leave me feedback, don't be afraid to leave your username or email addy. I'm constantly looking for inspiration, and you never know if you may find yourself as one of my characters in old world magic. (one of the characters in the story is already based off a reader who has been very supportive / helpful over email / aim)

:)

-Rhev

- - -

Note - Mar 25, 2013

I have been trying to write my chapters so that every monday I can post a new story to the site. Of course the stories have been taking as long as five days for the moderators to approve for posting. Hopefully this works out for you the reader, giving you something to read on the weekend. :)

I'm still plugging away on both stories, but have also been debating starting a third, to bounce around with. After reading the 'Genie Chronicles' by Joe Brolly, I've had a slightly more mature version of the story in my own mind. I don't know that the readers who enjoy my stories would want me to branch out to a third tale or stick with the two I currently have running or not. But please feel free to shoot me feedback, I respond to every single one that comes into my mailbox.

Anyways, a new chapter of Old World Magic was submitted today, so you should have that to read in a few days. Enjoy!

-Rhev

- - -

Note - Mar 3, 2013

I appreciate the feedback asking if I'm going to continue working on 'Old World Magic' and the short answer is yes.

The long answer is however that there is a certain user who is submitting several stories a day. This beatnik is flooding the sci fi / fantasy category with his stories. I was up voting his stories at first till I got to the third chapter in a row with no erotic content. I believe that the name of the website is literotica, deriving from literature and erotica. Submitting stories to the point where 6 out of 10 of the stories in a category are yours, and easily 2 of them aren't even erotic in nature just makes me wonder what is going on.

So until that user calms down a little I'm taking a break from Old World Magic and going to focus on my other chain story "90% true"

I would love 5 star votes and any comments on my stories, but ask that if you're going to post negative feedback that isn't constructive in nature, simply do a feedback message to me, and not post it on my story thread. Thank you in advance for that.

Also, I do read all the comments and take them to heart, even if I don't follow through with your suggestions. So please, feel free to keep those comments coming!

-Rhev

- - -

I'm a healthy, redblooded, American man. I've had the kind of sex life in my past that most people on this site write about. Despite being a member for years, I've recently started sharing some of my stories.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board