• Authors
  • DigitalDreamer

DigitalDreamer

I have always enjoyed writing​ but never submitted anything. I decided to get off the bench and try actually submitting my ideas. An Artificial Life is my first story, and I anticipate book one will be approximately 7 to 10 chapters, with the first chapter at 14k words and successive chapters around 10k each.

This story is enjoyable and challenging to write: it will not go in a perfectly straight line, and there will be many threads to follow before the weave is complete. I hope you will stick with me on the journey. One of the biggest challenges will be to keep up with Ainsley. As an Outside-of-the-Box AI, she will adapt and grow at a phenomenal pace.


Thanks to Ravenna933 and SpookMeister for editing assistance, as well as those who have made edit suggestions in private and public comments.

Update 4/24/2020: Ch. 04 Lives!!! I have posted the final version on my Patreon Page (https://www.patreon.com/digitaldreamerscifi). I expect it will be available on Literotica in about 3 weeks. Chapter 5 is on my Patreon Page for editing as a work in progress.

Thank you to everyone for the encouragement. For those of you who have asked, I have every intention of finishing An Artificial Life, and I have already mapped out the next two books in the series. Keep up the comments and the voting. It helps to hear from you.

Location

U.S.

Gender

Male

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
288Followers
5Following
37My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Too Many Things To List Here, Shiny Tech Objects

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact DigitalDreamer by clicking here.