• Authors
  • Alexis_Green_writes

Alexis_Green_writes

Formerly justbecause1011 now posting under this username so I can post the rest of my stories.

*****May 12/2021 Update: I've accepted an offer from Inkitt to publish on their Galatea site so Within, Devil, Alliance, and Haelan's Desire will be removed from Lit. If you would like to see how the series turns out (there may or may not be a few dragons in the last book :-) please come find me on Galatea. ****
***ETA: In regards to finishing Entangled- Yes, I have always intended to finish it. Once it is completed I will submit the final chapters together in one submission.***

Story Summaries:

Within- Alasdair's world had been shrunk down into a small globe of silence. His only solace from the near madness the loneliness was driving him towards was to sleep and to dream.

Isabelle had no idea what she held in her hands when she took an old battered book home with her.

Placed in each other's path by hopeful hands they both wake to find a love neither were expecting to experience.

Born of different worlds, destined for each other, driven by love, when the fate that put them together threatens to tear them apart he will find a way to exist in her world.

Devil Mine - After suffering the loss of everyone she'd cared about all Emmeline Carter wanted a simple, uneventful life. Just when she'd begun to emerge from a deep mantle of pain to start living again he appeared and completely upended her world.

Balthazar was looking for somewhere to lay low for a few months. The apartment in a nondescript building in a quiet neighbourhood appeared to be the perfect choice. No one would think to look for him in the old slightly run down area of town. He could keep to himself and wait out the danger alone.

She is a complication he doesn't need but rather than walking away like he knows he should, he finds himself drawn to her. There's something different about Emmeline. Something he can't explain.

He is a predator. She should be a victim. Hunted by forces darker than either could imagine they will fight to keep each other alive.

Alliance - What should a faerie do when danger shows up on his doorstep seeking refuge? Invite it in of course.

Alasdair finally had everything he'd given up dreaming about. Until an old enemy shows up on their doorstep and threatens his new found happiness.

Balthazar knew it was risky but after what she'd been through how could he deny Em a safe harbor with the only family she had left.

They thought they were safe. They would never be friends but they'll need each other to get through what's coming.

Haelan’s Desire - He swore to protect her and set the wheels of fate in motion.

Confirmed bachelor Haelan had put the vision the healer had described out of his head when he'd returned home from the borderlands. But pieces of the puzzle are falling into place and no one will be able to ignore the darkness coming for the faerie realm.

Entangled (the piece I was working on before my muse unveiled Within) is a romantic story with a bit of a fetish twist. And just a heads up, all of the characters are human - He was everything her ex wasn't. She was everything he was looking for. It all seemed so perfect until his father set his sights on her.

Eric McAllister was done with materialistic airheads who only wanted him for his good looks and deep pockets so he decided to give online dating a try. To ensure the women he communicated with weren't like the ones he was trying leave behind he left his profile picture blank.
Jess Schaffer was trying to move past the very messy end of her marriage. Online dating seemed like a good way to dip her toe back into the dating world. She never expected to meet someone like Eric.
A second chance a love seems wonderful at first but old hurts and doubts won't make it easy for either of them.
When she's drawn away by someone who he should have been able to trust he'll do anything to get her back.


I promise there is a happy ending for some, there is just a bit of a journey to get there.

Anyone who knows me knows how important music is to me so....playlists for each book are available on Apple Music, follow alexisgreenwrites@gmail.com to get them and hear what I’m listening to when I’m writing.

For faster updates you can find me on Wattpad and Inkitt under the same username.

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
286Followers
7My Comments
1Series Published

Contact Author

Contact Alexis_Green_writes by clicking here.