• Authors
  • TheKittenCC

TheKittenCC

We are black creators making stories focusing on diverse characters and experiences. We are here to bring a little more inclusion and representation in the genre as a whole while exploring fun kinks and concepts for you to read.

This is a message to let you know that we are currently moving our work from Literotica onto a free/optional donation PATREON because we wanted the full control and ownership of our work and posting schedule. This allows us to post more, and higher quality, content.

We’ve already posted a full 30-page story called The Bully is a Beast, which has never been posted to Literotica. This content, along with all other stories, is completely free for readers. All you have to do is scroll down on PATREON and grab the stories. So feel free to join us on our writing journey, where we will be posting on a weekly basis (or more) with stories, polls, perks, and more.

We appreciate any feedback you can give whether it be a comment, critique, or recommendation. We want to hear from you.
Thanks for reading our stories and I hope you’ll explore with us,

Mr. and Mrs. Midnight

Patreon https://www.patreon.com/MrMrsMidnight
Twitter: whistledixiee
Twitter: theowlmd


Location

Canada

Gender

Couple

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
55Followers
23Following
198My Favorites
20My Comments

More About Me

Dating Status

Attached

Hobbies

Writing, Music, Games

Fetishes

Huge Tits, Big Cocks, Bdsm, Fat Ass, Creampie, Exhibitionism, Roleplay

Find Me Online

Contact Author

Contact TheKittenCC by clicking here.