• Authors
  • AdventurousWendy

AdventurousWendy

Wendy is my wife. She is an exhibitionist. The stories I publish about her are true stories, so they aren't as wild as some of the others on this site.

Wendy is pretty with wholesome "girl next door" looks one would be proud to take home to meet his parents. She is 5' 6" 120 lbs. with 34 C breasts that have a perfect tear drop shape. Her nipples and aureola are pink and small. She has very fair skin with green eyes. Her hair is light brown as is her pubic hair.

During the time these stories are told, women didn't shave or wax bare or to a landing strip, so Wendy has a full well trimmed bush. As time went on, she learned to closely trim the hair on her vulva so they could be seen by her admirers.

Her vulva are full with her inner labia and clitoral hood barely peeking out. As she is so fair skinned, her inner genitals are very pink, turning bright red when aroused. Her asshole is also a nice pink color. She is not shy about exhibiting her cute asshole. She is of Scotch/Irish decent, so that explains the fair skin and the pink pussy/asshole.

She is creative in different ways to expose her body—so creative that she has shocked me on numerous occasions. After I get over the initial shock, I usually find her escapades intensely arousing.

All of this didn't start at once, but manifested itself over a period of years. That gave both of us time to assimilate the progression and enjoy the escalation without being overwhelmed with her exhibitionism

If you enjoy stories about female exhibitionism, I hope you enjoy Wendy's escapades; I know I have.


Gender

Male

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
85Followers
1Following
1My Favorites
11My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Fetishes

Exhibitionism

Contact Author

Contact AdventurousWendy by clicking here.