Literotica.com
index : members : Just_Words : Biography

Add to favorites

Just_Words
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
Just_Words's Biography:
Gender: Male
Weight: No Answer
Height: No Answer
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: No Answer
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 4664882
Member Since: October 14, 2018
Last Modified: June 23, 2020
Some words from Just_Words:

I suppose I write for many of the same reasons that others do. First, I am exorcising my demons. I use writing to explore my thoughts and emotions, sometimes embracing, and perhaps ridding myself of, my darker thoughts and sometimes finding happier themes to celebrate. It seems to me that over time I have gravitated toward the latter happier themes, so maybe this whole writing thing is working. Second, I write for the challenge of it. My first challenge was just to see if I could narrate a story and my second challenge was to see if I could write dialog. Now, I look for new themes to explore and different ways to look at things. I want to explore new themes that push my limits and challenge my imagination. I suppose that in the end I write for myself, but I hope that others can enjoy the results with me.

One thing I've decided recently: I will continue to invite comments, and I'll keep any comments both positive and negative, except for those that attack me personally. If you have a need to call the author "cuck" or "wimp", then I see no reason to keep remarks like that and I will delete them.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board