• Authors
  • a_curious_husband

a_curious_husband

I'm a happily married guy, with a gorgeous wife. She's a fair skin brunette with hints of red in her hair. She's thin with nice handful size breasts and a great ass. She has gorgeous green eyes, and a pretty smile. She was a cheerleader in college and I regularly have friends tell me she is out of my league. To give you more of a visual, she has been told on more than a few occasions she looks like Anne Hathaway from the neck down. Also been told she looks like Rachel McAdams.

I'm 6'2" with brown hair and brown eyes. I'm a former Division 1 college athlete, but not for one of the big sports that people actually show up to watch. I'm still in good shape, and not that bad looking myself. I've never had trouble getting dates so I figure I look decent. That said she's the better half.

I've been with more than my fair share of women in my life, and my wife is bi and has been with more than a few women herself. But she has never gone all the way with another guy, and I would like for her to. Not in a cuckold way, that doesn't do anything for me, but I really am interested in the idea of swapping with another couple. I have done a swap in college before I met my wife, and it was one of the hottest experiences I have ever had and I would love to experience it again, but this time with my wife. We have had several threesomes with women, and I think think this would be a fun next step. I'm hoping to chat with people who have experience with this. Thanks for taking the time to read my profile.

Update 3/19: After talking extensively about it, we have had a few experiences with other couples. We haven't completely swapped yet, but I have watched her with other women, and we have done some oral sex swapping. It's been fun but my wife has been reluctant to actually have sex with a second guy.

Update 5/19: We have had our first full swap experience, and both loved it!

Update 7/19: I guess you could say we are swingers now? We have full swapped with 2 couples, one of which we have been with over a dozen times. Loving it so far!

Update 1/20: As of the previous update we had just been playing with friends, but we have more recently met people in "the lifestyle" and have been to a few parties and been with a few more couples. Still both loving it.
Pic collectors can move along.

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
1Followers
3Following
18My Favorites

More About Me

Age

38

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Attached

Contact Member

Contact a_curious_husband by clicking here.