• Authors
  • MrKnightlyWriter

MrKnightlyWriter

Hello reader this is I think the 3rd time I've written this but i wanted to make an official bio not a bad mood version like a did last time so.

Welcome to the few of you that read the bio, I am MrKnightlyWriter a very, very amateur writer who enjoys writing as a hobbies simply because i love doing them which i didn't even know I enjoyed untill i tryed it, now below will be a few things detailing what I write and what type of author I am and other important details I must share.

What I write and what to expeect.

Well I write chessy romance stories with a twist. I enjoy writing romance, non-human, sci-fi and fantasy with a occasionally erotic horror ( i hate fuck up or twisted bad endings so if you like erotic horror but not the bad endings then you will enjoy mine but I rarly do them). I must say if your looking for someone amazing writing skills i might not be for you they are just the ideas that pop into my head, if you don't mind ok gramma then i'm the writer for you also i've left hints in my stories linking to...some thing i'm hoping people will caught on as i love cross overs and easter eggs referencing to other stuff like a shared somthing so keep and eye out from certain details and things you might know where their from.

When to expect my stories.

I'm saying this now i'm a very, very slow writer and need to get into the mood to write so i can't say a rough time limit but i will say this i will never just disappear I will always say when I'll stop in my option the worse thing a writer can do is leave their readers waiting for somthing that will never come so please be patient it will be rewarded.

My goal on this site.

I like to set myself a personal goal somthing simple i can work towards and a reason to improve myself and it a quite simple goal really. get a 'H' rating/tag on one of my stories why? becouse before i hated reading it never interested me but then i discovered this site (Can't renmber how) and i found a few certain stories (Home for horny monsters and Master! Master!) and a few others which then made me love reading. After reading many, many, many stories later seeing them all having this 'H' tag it inpired me to try writing myself so in a way i want one of my stories to get this so their like the stories that inspired me in the first palce

Very important thing i must say.

Now im saying this to those who want to tell me this and YES i know my gramma is not that good and i should get an editor but here's the thing i have trust issues and i don't like relying on strangers for help and asking other people for help i'm more of a lone wolf sort of writer. Also somthing i must say I'll probaly never turn on comments or the message sender thingy because...Well a lot of people have sent quite vicious and degrading message to me about my work ( trust me it's abusive levels) and it...hurt me i have self confidence and emotional issues so these message are not something you want to hear when you just want to write for people's enjoyment but it is a shame so with so many people saying how bad it is I don't bother putting it on but i do know thier nice people out thier who enjoy my work and i would of loved to talk with those that do enjoy my work but thats life and thank you to those that have nice things to say about it (thank fuck for my best friend who listens to me rambel on about story ideas and the one who pushed me to write in the first place).

Final note.

Well that it's i have nothing else to say thank you for reading this and consider following me and favouring my work if you enjoy it and want to see more and i would ask to give an honest rating so i know if i'm improving or not getting me closer to my goal i also enjoy making squeals to stories so the more fav and popular one is i might make a squeal who knows.

Thank you for reading this MrKnightlyWriter out.

Update 15/04/2021: hey i just wanted to make this update but i am alive and won't be posting for awhile the next story I'm writing i just lost all motivation at the moment due to a lot of bad thing happening in my life. I will get to it eventually but this is just a message to say it is coming but not for while

Gender

Male

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
127Followers
9Following
35My Favorites
22My Comments
1Series Published

More About Me

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single