• Authors
  • Rickyboxen

Rickyboxen

Everyone can turn on a porn and watch two underpaid amateurs go at it on a screen. That will satisfy visual stimulation. But not everyone can take the time an actually WRITE something that can appeal to all the senses. It's easy for me to turn and look over my shoulder as my roommate clicks on link upon link of internet pornsites and watch facials and other... acts. To be able to paint a picture in your mind through the words of others requires a keener sense of mental understanding. It is to those who contribute to erotic literature that I tip my hat to.

Like many people, I started with small passages for the purpose of my own arousal, and kept them in a desk drawer on the bottom or locked away in a personal cabinet. As age and maturity increased, so did the skill for writing. With internet, and the fact that people are more open to the things they once hid, there is a greater comfort in sharing the same things we all have in common. I enjoy reading what is on here, and now that I've officially submitted a profile, I hope to share with everyone who has gone before me.

Location

CA

Gender

Male

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
3Followers
5Following
4My Favorites
3My Comments

More About Me

Weight

Average

Height

Average

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Fetishes

Heartbeats, Vulnerability, Tummies, Belly Buttons, Submissives, Erotic Horror

Contact Author

Contact Rickyboxen by clicking here.