• Authors
  • fyredreams

fyredreams

A little about me: 22 years old, 5?9?, 160, fit and work-out (not a massive ?muscleman? but toned). I have golden-brown eyes that change colors with the light (so they say) and wind-tossed jet black hair. Tan skin (south asian descent), from North Carolina, just graduated college and going to professional school soon, inexperienced and naive but energetic and eager, and a faithful and honest gentleman who is chivalrous and puts women first. I've been wanting to put up stories for a while now, and I've finally had some time to put a few together and submit them, so I hope you all enjoy!

I work in health and social work and also volunteer in my spare time. I?m one of those straight-laced guys with a sense of honor who you can take home to mom, all the while knowing that I secretly have a wild side for you to have fun with later. *wink* I?m told I?m attractive but that really depends on the person looking, doesn?t it? I can have fun doing pretty much anything ? catching a concert, hitting the club, hiking and camping, watching the stars, chilling at a coffeeshop, or curling up with a special someone on the couch to watch a movie (your pick!).

As far as finding "the one," I?m a straight guy who recently realized a genuine attraction to transgender women (for reasons deeper than sex, if you can believe that!), and would really like to find a special girl to start an LTR with, even if we have to do long-distance at first. I do think sex is an important part of a relationship, so specifically, I?m looking for a mtf transgender, pre-op, feminine and passable, D&D free, and a top or versatile. But honestly, I think that it?s something that needs to grow with time and trust. Not a one-night stand kind of guy here. I?m actually looking for . . . well . . . come to think of it . . . love.

So, if you believe in dreams of fyre and lust too and think that you might just actually find that loved one from your dreams someday . . . if you think you could show me that my daydream stories on this site really can come true . . . or if are just a fan or friend, then shoot me an email.

- Fyredreams

Location

North Carolina

Author Stats

19 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
72Followers
1Series Published

More About Me

Fetishes

Pretty Open To Ideas . . . ;)

Contact Author

Contact fyredreams by clicking here.