Literotica.com
index : members : CaptainNinnin : Biography

Add to favorites

CaptainNinnin
( Click on username to send feedback to member. )
 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
CaptainNinnin's Biography:
Gender: Male
Age: April 24
Weight: Average
Height: Tall
Location: 
Orientation: Straight
Interested In: Nothing
Status: Single
Smoke: No Answer
Drink: No Answer
Fetishes: None
Pets: None
User Number: 4764735
Member Since: December 13, 2018
Last Modified: June 3, 2022
Some words from CaptainNinnin:

I'm really not used to actually putting my work out there. I really don't want people to judge me for what I like or am into. But my life sucks right now. I need something to help me get through all the crap. And I was hoping that this would be the outlet that I really need.

I love the MCU and everything in it. But I also love Doctor Who, Power Rangers, and Super Sentai. And I write fanfiction about most of them on other sites.

I started to write more adult content recently and have been looking for a better way for them to get noticed.

I really hope that whoever reads my stuff likes it. I have put a LOT of time and effort into all of my stuff.

For my stories that I’ll put here if you have an idea for them leave a comment. And I am open to taking requests for more stories. But they have to be interesting to me. But if I find them interesting I will try to find a way to fulfill them if I can't fulfill them outright.

 BiographySubmissionsFavoritesContact 
If you find any problems with this profile, please report it to the webmaster.
Home |  Story Index |  Webcams |  Adult Toys & Videos |  Bulletin Board