• Authors
  • MissSinJaye26

MissSinJaye26

Ask and ye shall receive the answers...I don't know everything and I'll be hot-damned if I do...because I would be one of the most miserable people on planet Earth. I only aim to put sincere smiles of the faces of people who need it the most.

"No one is truly an 'adult' you just mature at different ages and learn as you go. For the better or worse, the choices are yours and yours alone..."

I fluff my Fro at your childish accusations and behavior...

Intensive with my words, stoic and strict personality, and carefully planned steps during my journey through life. I'm not a dominatrix, but I sure can talk the game. I don't believe in letting someone do all the work for me just for their own pleasure, you can work the pole if that's the answer. Calm, deeply collected, and wiser than what I seem to let on for others, which is why I am deemed 'intimidating', but as a fierce black woman that doesn't surprise me in the least. I may be compassionate and motherlike, but don't take my sweetness for a weakness.

DON'T ASK FOR A PICTURE IF YOU ARE NOT GOING TO SHARE YOURS!!!

I AM NOT A DOM! Don't confuse this vibe with an intelligent black woman who is trying to find an equally intelligent male.

If you're just interested in a quick bang, go find the nearest strip joint.

If my complex mind, ideas, personality, and language frighten you, run far away from me.

As a Capricorn, I don't appreciate fake honesty and understanding, so approach me with caution.

Gender

Female

Member Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
9Followers
77Following
207My Favorites
4My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

December 31

Weight

Big & Beautiful

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Single

Hobbies

Art, Culinary, Caking, Reading, Researching, Studying, Astrology, Astronomy, Music, Old Style Cartoons, Exercising, Yoga, Walks On Beachs, Wild Imagination, Roleplaying, Intensive Storytelling, No Bullshit, Honesty, Equality, Understanding, Researching The Human Mind, Not A Dom But I Talk Like It

Fetishes

Some You May Not Comply With

Contact Member

Contact MissSinJaye26 by clicking here.