• Authors
  • the_erotic_writer_girl

the_erotic_writer_girl

**Updated 1/8/19. I was molested by my stepdad when I was 10. Fondled at the age of 5, perhaps younger. These things changed who I was. I have spent my entire life dealing with what happened to me. Most of that time, I was ashamed because I didn't tell anyone, which, in my mind, meant that I must have wanted those things to happen. I have been sexually promiscuous from the time I was a young teenager and have always been attracted to older men. I now fantasize about the traumatic abuse that happened to me. In my attempt to understand why I would fantasize about these horrible things, I have found that there are many others just like me. I am not alone. I write about the things that happened to me. I also write about my fantasies which primarily deal with incest, but also expand into various other kinks. Writing is my form of therapy. I am not a professional writer but do enjoy writing immensely. I hope to develop my skills as I go along and hope that my readers will be patient with me. Writing has helped me accept the things that happened. I'm open-minded and enjoy hearing from people. Please understand that I do not write novels. I write short stories. I came from Tumblr when they began censorship on Dec. 17th. I am used to writing captions for gifs which inspired me. I also wrote some stories on Tumblr but nothing even short story worthy. This is all new to me. Some of you have commented that I just "jumped right in" to the heart of the story. Yes. I don't need to include history. I will when it feels right to me. I'm the creator of my stories. I write what comes from my imagination, not what pleases others. I have to stay true to myself or the work will not be worth the read at all. If you want to read novels, may I suggest Stephen King or Dean Koontz.
I must also ask that you be respectful if leaving feedback. If you do not like the things I write about then don't read them. That is my best advice for you. I am not going to stop writing about these uncomfortable topics. Having a rude comment about one of my stories is like somebody actually blaming me for the sexual abuse that I went through. I welcome constructive criticism about my work.

Location

Small town, USA

Gender

Female

Author Stats

5 Years AgoMember Since
A Long Time AgoUpdated
127Followers
2Following
1My Comments

More About Me

Birthday

January 5, 1970

Weight

Average

Height

Tall

Orientation

Straight

Dating Status

Curious

Hobbies

Writing, Crocheting, Photography

Pets

Dog(s), Cat(s)

Fetishes

Incest, Age Gap, Older Younger

Contact Author

Contact the_erotic_writer_girl by clicking here.